Sunday, July 19, 2015

Take a breather

I'm bouncing off of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Don't know if I'll go back or not. Probably. But right now I'm a little spent on the way people behave in the false reality of the social media world. It's depressing, to be honest. It's cliquey and judgemental and as hard as I try to kill it with kindness and positivity, it's bringing me down. And it's dumbing everyone down and reducing us even further into our own mediocrity. 

I'll probably spend more time here on this blog and possibly updating Twitter where at least there is some relevant and newsworthy content to be found. I think that if you know me and want to stay involved you can check on me here and on the sidebar where my flickr account is embedded as well. I'll still post pictures of the things I love and share my life with the world, but I just don't care to see so much of the toxic crap that feeds so many insatiable appetites these days. I hate sounding pessimistic. I hate using the word hate. So, in an effort to increase the Love, here I am. 

No comments: