Monday, June 29, 2015

In the heat of the Summer

It's hard to believe that the longest day of the year has come and gone. Coincidentally it was also the best day of the year: Father's Day! My life has been amazing lately. Check out the flickr feed on the right for a visual journey through the last couple of months that I haven't been blogging. But I will say that it should get interesting very soon...my buddy Cashill and I are headed to Pamplona, Spain in a few short days to run with the bulls and then head to San Sebastian for a little surf and relaxation. We turn 40. It sounded like a good idea. I'm sure it will prove to be so. I have so much to report on the kids and their individual successes this last year. I am so very proud of them both. They rule my world. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by people that understand that and wand to be with me, and with them every single day. I love this life.

No comments: