Friday, February 20, 2015

On being home sick with the kids today

There will be vomit. Calm down. Let it happen.

Did someone stab me in the stomach with a large knife? Is it still inside of me?

Food sounds horrible. Except for junior mints. Maybe a sweetheart or two. Coffee always.

Yes, we can watch another movie. No this isn't a joke.

Your brother is asleep in his bed fully clothed including his letterman's jacket. Leave him be.

Let's teach you how to make top ramen. It's easy, but involves the stove, so I better stand up again.

Is that Alvin and the Chipmunks on TV? For the first time in 3 decades, I can honestly say that I don't care. Jason Lee...he's kinda funny. He was a pro skater, did you know that? Invented the 360' flip, I think.

Sounds like I got a text...I'll check that in like 20 minutes after I'm done on Facebook and Instagram.



This sucks.

No comments: