Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Insert F Bomb here

Honestly I just want to text or write or call or anything right now. Despite the fact that every single attempt to be civil or sweet or forgiving or apologetic has been blown up like Hiroshima. It doesn't even matter to me, I just can't help the desire to fill this huge empty void in my existence with what I would normally fill it up with. I want to ask how your day is going, to be there to cheer you up, to squeeze and hold and love on you like so many times before.

But I know that the nicest thing I can probably conceive is to live through this and keep it to myself and just keep trying to let it pass and that way you won't have to struggle or question or change your mind, because I don't want you to be unhappy.

Close with another F-bomb.



James Blake - The Wilhelm Scream from Alexander Brown on Vimeo.

No comments: