Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hey Megan A

I was just noticing some social media update, and thinking about you and how you might soon be reading this from a bed rest situation...again...which is a bummer. In fact, I'm not even sure if you still check in on this blog or not, but IF YOU DO:

Just know that I think you are a stud...you are going through hell to do something that is the most amazing thing any human being can do, ever. You are a beautiful, wonderful mother, and it's people like you that should be bringing little awesome human beings like yours' into the world. I know you and Kevin have yet another trimester to get through, but I think about you guys a lot, and know it will be over before you know it.

Hang tough, girl. You rock.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I still read you. And I have tears streaming down my face, reading THIS.

You are amazing. Thank you. I needed this.

Hugs.

mohap247 said...

I don't know the background, but GO MEGAN! We are all rooting for you and your precious new little one :)