My first observations:
- The singing lady was asked to stop singing.
- Freedom of speech allows her to keep going.
- Freedom of religion makes her believe it's OK to turn prayer into noise pollution.
- The bald dude is arrogant and disrespectful, and on top of it, rude, impatient and too lazy to move away...too self righteous to believe he should.
- The tall old bird is likely a little tipsy...
- ...and racist...
- ...because she is trying to build a consensus on what she knows to be the law, instead of what is right.
- The law puts the guy who defends the singer into the category of "first touch", when he "assaults" the bald dickhead and then takes a few "defensive" punches.
- That's the way the judge would probably see it should the rare benefit of this video appear in a civil suit against any of the dipshits in this video.
- The guy with the beard is the only real hero in this video, and nobody will likely see it that way. He's the only one who truly didn't seek confrontation.
- I'm more like the guy who defends the singer than I am the burly bearded dude.
- That's probably because I can't stand bullies and seek out confrontation when I see any form of bullying
- I still haven't figured out if I'm wrong, or predisposed getting my licks in on those who pick on people not their "size".
- This list went from "what's wrong with this picture" to more of a personal therapeutic exercise in the scope of 14 items.
This has been a blog post.