Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One to the Four

Fourteen years ago today, my sister plunged head first into a vast deep ocean that many get lost in: parenthood. She has done an amazing job...3 times in total, and it's very hard to believe that the little blond diapered entertainment machine that was doing "rollie pollie" with his hands to distract us all from the fact that he was dancing on the coffee table in my mom's house is now only 2 years from driving, 4 years from college, and 7 years from stepping foot into my bar!!

You hear that, Jeffrey...SEVEN YEARS!!

Just kidding, he's a great kid, and I am one very proud uncle today. He's a great role model and friend for my own little man, and for that I am extremely grateful.



Happy Birthday Dude...I love you.

3 comments:

mohap247 said...

Rollie Pollie, Rollie Pollie In, in, in....
wow... great post... SCARY (the 2 years, 4 year 7 years) but also a great tribute to a man who made my late teens VERY entertaining with his WILD ONE dances.

Erin said...

OH MY GOSH! That picture is absolutely precious.

Ellen said...

Beautiful post....