Sunday, November 6, 2011

If it ends in "d-a-y"...

...I'm working. And I'm not complaining here, as it is a counterproductive method of getting things done. I'm just taking a second to comment on a pretty funny thought I had this morning. I knew my kids are coming over tonight, so I dove into the dishes, the floors, the laundry, and probably fired through it all in about 45 minutes, but as I did, I thought to myself, "I have to quit procrastinating and get to work!"

Something isn't right about that thought. Still sorting it out.

Happy Sunday to all. Stay tuned for some vital announcements this week regarding Movember, The Egan Cup Bowling Tournament, and more.



4 comments:

mohap247 said...

SERIOUSLY your Mo is SO MOtivating

'tricko said...

Love the 'stache, Rollie

Anonymous said...

Is that an ascot you're wearing? Other than that, I think your stache is bigger than mine, I'm going to start Rogaine therapy on my upper lip stat.

Brian said...

Damn straight it's an ascot.