Monday, September 5, 2011

At the risk...











...of losing all of these pictures to the vast, dark ether of the internetz, I feel the need to post some visual content at this time. These are the things that keep me going right now. These are the reasons I put in the hours. These are the fruit. These are my joy.

They are not all-inclusive. They are the means to the ends. They are the memories, the hope, the now and the future. They are my heart, my soul, my reason for being. There are more people, places, and things that belong on this stream of imagery.

I'm buried, tired and struggling. I'm grateful, cared for and watched over. I'm handed a new stack every day. I'm given new reasons to get down on my knees every morning. I'm often convinced that I can't make it. I've been given the tools to make that thought go away within seconds.

I'm stoked. I'm sad. I'm trying.

I'm no different than you.

Thanks for reading. Thanks for being out there to listen. Thanks for being a cheerleader. Thanks for being a reason.

I'm done rambling aimlessly. I'm getting back to work now. I'm convicted that there will be cause for celebration. Despite any changes to the way I may do it: I still like to party.

4 comments:

Erin said...

You are loved beyond any fantastic combination of words. Honored and blessed to call you my brother.

Zack Sheppard said...

We love the pics and the words. Glad to see they will keep rolling :)

Ellen said...

party on.....love you big ol boy

mohap247 said...

I have not been able to get on blogger for a wee-while. But I was pleased to see this blog now that I am back on. Hang in there bigbro. There are a WHOLE lotta people who love you. You have no idea how much your words inspir