Tuesday, February 8, 2011

W.H.O.P.

In the mix today @ Willie's House of Pain:

  • KB Sumo Squats
  • Laird Lunges (With a 45# plate curl...pretty sure Laird would have laughed and blown snot out of his horse nose as he passed me on the beach with a tree trunk in his hand if he heard these being called "Laird Lunges", but they do the trick for me)
  • Bungee Runs. Yeah, it's me tied to a steel pole with a bungee cord. Ask Willie what happens when he puts the little carrot (ball) as far away as possible and I have to get it...backwards airborn rugburn. I wasn't the first. Won't be the last.
  • Dumbell "Man Makers". No vomit.
  • Ring Dips.
  • There were a couple more activities on this, the "assessment workout", but I don't remember because I was in a dizzy state of stupidity. I can't wait to see what the "real workout" is like.
Good morning, Sunshine!


No comments: